Therapeutic Foster Family
Have you thought about fostering, but aren’t sure where to start? We may have the answer for you! CSI is currently recruiting for Therapeutic Foster Homes in Pope, Johnson, Franklin, Yell, Conway, Faulkner, Van Buren, and Searcy Counties.
As a Therapeutic Foster Family, you must:
- Be at least 25 years old
- Have the caring and patience to respond to children with emotional difficulties
- Be dedicated and committed to the child(ren) placed in your home
- Complete initial and on-going training
- Meet other requirements as set forth by the state of Arkansas
You will receive:
- A non-taxable income
- Training and on-going support
- 24-hour on-call assistance
- Intrinsic rewards, knowing you have made a difference in the life of a child
For more information, please contact Tressa Hamilton at 501-354-4589 or email@example.com.